Wednesday, August 20, 2008

vet appointments

first... a beautiful picture of me from the archives:



that's me posing for mommy on top of her old desk in minnesota.

mommy got through her two vet appointments this week. one was a vet checking her eyes and she came home with orange stuff around them. (a note from edda's mommy, jen: that was the dye from the glaucoma test. i blinked most of it out with the anesthetizing drops.) yesterday, she and daddy drove 3 1/2 hours to kalispell so another vet could stick sharp and pointy objects up her nose to see if she had recovered from her nose surgery. she says she doesn't have to go back to that vet again and i think she is happy about that. she has her BIG vet appointment on monday and she might have to get shots. (jen's note: no shots -- just unpleasant exams.)

speaking of vets, i have to go see mine tomorrow. i have a lump on my chin that hurts and mommy has had to drain and clean it out every day. she is worried about me getting an abscess (whatever that is) so she called the panther doctor and made an appointment for me tomorrow morning. daddy is going to take me because mommy has to go work to buy me tuna and catnip. (daddy works too but he has some flexible hours.) i helped mommy put my car crate together tonight and she put one of my brothers' kitten blankets from our grandma in there so i will have a panther nest while i ride in the car. i hope my vet visit goes well and the panther doctor can figure out what is on my chin...

=^..^=

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Oh Edda, I hope your appointment at the v-e-t goes well! Paws crossed that you do not have an abcess. Maybe you've been eating too much chocolate and have a pimple? If that's the case, stop eating chocolate, it's VERY bad for kitties.

Huffle Mawson

Mickey's Musings said...

I am glad your Mom did OK at her Vet place!!!
I hope you do as well! I'm sorry you have a hurty on your chin :(
I'll send you some purrs !
Purrs Mickey