Friday, August 8, 2008

being a sentry cat

mommy is home sick today. last night, she was coughing and sneezing and her throat is sore today. my brothers were taking turns nursing her on the couch so i decided to be a sentry kitty and make sure nothing came near the house that wasn't supposed to. i saw lots of bunnies and birds and a couple trains but nothing that shouldn't be there. i also heard that there's a coyote nearby which makes me happy that i am an indoor panther -- coyotes apparently like to eat black cats!

i also amused mommy by being completely flat on the ground when she woke up this morning. she finds this funny for some reason. i just like to hide well!

daddy is supposed to come home this afternoon from a week of playing in the woods and teaching human kittens about Jesus. he called mommy at lunch today (which she wasn't sharing with me!) to tell her. i hope he brings me tuna!

=^..^=

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Can you get tuna in the woods? Do I need to go to the woods? How do I get there? TUNA!!!

Huffle Mawson

Steve, Kat, & Wilbur said...

As I told Huffle, when your mom is sick and being boring by laying in bed, you can instantly cure her by jumping on her chest and farting in her face. It works everytime here. Mom always wants to get up after that.

Meow,
Wilbur