Wednesday, October 22, 2008

weekend with grandma and grandpa

here is a picture of me playing with mommy. you can see mommy's paw at the bottom.



grandma and grandpa (mommy's parents) were here from friday afternoon until monday morning. mommy gave me tuna on friday to entice me to be a social panther. if she insists. :)

grandma played with me a lot and gave me lots of petting and love. i broke my own rule and was a lap panther for her on sunday morning to reward her. she did not bring me any toys but that was ok -- she gave me love.

my sister freya was a lap gremlin for grandma (which she never does for mommy or daddy) and even let grandma brush her while she was on grandma's lap. mommy got photographic evidence of this which i will have to use to blackmail freya later.

my brother cullen was invisible for most of the weekend -- he is scared of people and did not want to come out for grandma even though grandma loves orange cats.

mommy is doing ok with the kitten in her tummy except for getting sick yesterday and having to come home from work early today because her sickness had gotten so bad. i think it has something to do with them changing around her medication so that it won't hurt the kitten in her tummy. i will have to give her extra love tonight.

=^..^=

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

...and keep her warm too!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Daisy said...

You are very brave! Whenever I have any visitors at my house, I must stay under the bed the entire time.

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda
You are a wonderful kitty-kat taking such great care of your Mommy!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina