Thursday, October 16, 2008

the evil machine!

here's a picture of me shunning the camera but looking beautiful.



daddy has been running the evil machine for the last few days, vacuuming up all the fur that we've been trying to spread on the floor! apparently, grandma and grandpa are coming and mommy and daddy want the house to look nice. do they realize how much work i put into getting the black fur arranged artfully on the carpet???

at least grandma will bring me toys and play with me. since mommy isn't allowed to have tuna because of the kitten in her belly, maybe she will give it all to me to entice me and my siblings to come out and be social!

=^..^=

3 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Have a nice time respreading that fur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda

Your Mommy can't have tuna because of the Kitty in her belly - This isn't right! we hope your grandma will take great care of you have play with you!
Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina

Daisy said...

Grandmas and grandpas are nice. I think you will have fun when they visit you.