Tuesday, October 28, 2008

pizza and a movie night

no picture of me today because mommy does not have any new ones. (grandma needs to send her some that were taken when she was visiting us.)

mommy and daddy had our babysitter over for pizza and a movie last night. they do not usually have company over on work nights because mommy gets tired but my babysitter is special. they had their pizza (which they did NOT share with me) and watched godspell which is a weird movie based on the bible. after the movie, they discussed a bunch of things.

i did not come out to see my babysitter the last time she had to babysit me but because mommy and daddy were home, i came out to see her and was a love kitty for her. she was very happy because she likes black cats like me. while i was playing with my babysitter, mommy was working on a blanket for the kitten in her belly. she would not let me help with the yarn though. :(

the kitten in mommy's belly is doing just fine and mommy went to her vet today to check in. she and daddy came home relieved so it must have been a good appointment. she goes back in two weeks for a regularly scheduled kitten-in-belly appointment (i think the humans call it "pre-natal").

=^..^=

1 comment:

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda

we are missing new pictures of your beautifulness! No pizza for you? We don't think that was fair!!! We are glad your Mom's Vet appointment was good!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina