Monday, October 13, 2008

the big news

here is a picture of me sitting at attention:



mommy's big news is that she is going to have a human kitten next june!!!! she is six weeks along and both she and daddy are very excited. she says to tell everyone that she is feeling very good right now and isn't coughing up her food or anything. (i think the humans call that "morning sickness"?) she says that you can go read her p-blog if you want details on how things are going.

i am excited because mommy says it will be another human to love me and for me to love back! i just hope it is a quiet one.

=^..^=

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Woo are going to have to learn to khlean your own litter box OR get your dad to do it!

Khongrats!

I'd rather have a puppy but....

Keep an eye on your mom!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda


What exciting news! But next June - that's such a long ways away. I don't think kitty-kats take quite that long! Our human sister is nice - she brushes us when she comes over to visit!
Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina