Wednesday, September 24, 2008

hiding from the light

here's a picture of me trying to hide:


it fits the theme in our house right now. mommy has a bad migraine -- the kind i think that lasts DAYS instead of just going away. she came home from work yesterday and settled on the couch (where all of us hang out) with a quilt over her head. she slept most of the time from when she got home yesterday until about 2 p.m. today when she finally got up. she's transcribing my meows but i think she just wants to go back to sleep! if she's going back to sleep, i need to go help her sleep by staying with her.

huffle: those are nice claws you have. mine are comparable though that means that mommy is going to trim mine soon. (she'll trim my sister freya's first though -- freya has left marks on mommy's hands!!!)

=^..^=

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Thanks Edda. I don't let mum trim my claws, I just keep them nice and sharp... You never know when you might need them. I hope your mum feels better soon.

Huffle Mawson

Hey, my verification word is meows!

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda

What a cute picture of you hiding. Mama hides under the Love Seat but she hides a lot more because the silly dogs will tease her and pull her out if they see legs!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina