Sunday, February 8, 2009

guests

mommy was in great falls yesterday for a meeting so daddy had one of his church people over. i was a good panther and came out to love him up and help them make german potato dumpling soup. i even let steve (the man from church) pick me up and pet me. mommy has been praising me and telling me that i am a good panther for that. she even brought my siblings and i home some catnip mouses.

mommy had a bad back this week so my brothers and i had to take care of her. (my sister freya is her bodyguard -- the rest of us snuggle her.) i think the tomkitten in her tummy is kicking her in her back. i don't think this is fair -- we're not allowed to rabbit-kick each other so why does the tomkitten get to do it???

=^..^=

2 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

Those tomkhyttens are pawmitted to do all sorts of things!

Take Khare!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Teddy Westlife said...

Tomkittens can be a bit cheeky sometimes. Did you bunnykick the mouses?

Huffle Mawson