Thursday, April 2, 2009

mommy on bedrest

the tomkitten in mommy's tummy is making her blood pressure too high. bad tomkitten!

because of this, mommy's vet has ordered her to be on bedrest for four days until they can get her blood pressure down. mommy is growly about this because she hates bedrest. i do not understand this but i am also a black cat and i like my naps.

daddy will be gone for most of it and he has asked my siblings and i to help mommy stay in bed. this means extra snuggles for us but also probably no blogging. please think good thoughts and purr hard for my mommy.

=^..^=

2 comments:

Teddy Westlife said...

Purring and purring for your mum!

Huffle Mawson

Mr. Hendrix said...

Your poor mommy! I hope the Tomcat mommy is growing doesn't do that to her. Actually, bedrest with mommy sounds very good for me....

I will purr and purr that she feels all better soon. Apparently growing Tomcats is NOT fun, or easy, for our mommies.