Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving

it is thanksgiving in the usa today so mommy advised me to make a list of things for which i am thankful.

i am thankful for...
-my mommy and my daddy
-my brothers cullen and finian and my sister freya
-tuna
-windowsills on sunny days
-mommy's crocheting when she leaves it unattended
-my friends online
-places i can make into cat caves
-laundry piles on which i can sleep
-days when mommy is home on the couch and gives me extra snuggles

mommy and daddy did not have anywhere to go this year so they had a quiet day at home. mommy made lasagna and garlic bread and they had a nice dinner together. maybe i will get tuna later on for my thanksgiving meal.

=^..^=

4 comments:

Khyra The Siberian Husky said...

I hope the little khytten in her belly enjoyed the lasagna!

Woo had a nice list of things to be thankful fur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

FULL MOON INDUSTRIES said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tracey and Huffle said...

I am also thankful for ham!

I hope you had a nice day with your mum and dad at home.

Huffle Mawson

Thor and Marco Polo and 3 Kats said...

Meow Meow Edda

We hope you got your tuna! Your list is very nice!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina