Thursday, November 27, 2008

thanksgiving

it is thanksgiving in the usa today so mommy advised me to make a list of things for which i am thankful.

i am thankful for...
-my mommy and my daddy
-my brothers cullen and finian and my sister freya
-tuna
-windowsills on sunny days
-mommy's crocheting when she leaves it unattended
-my friends online
-places i can make into cat caves
-laundry piles on which i can sleep
-days when mommy is home on the couch and gives me extra snuggles

mommy and daddy did not have anywhere to go this year so they had a quiet day at home. mommy made lasagna and garlic bread and they had a nice dinner together. maybe i will get tuna later on for my thanksgiving meal.

=^..^=

4 comments:

NAK and The Residents of The Khottage Now With KhattleDog! said...

I hope the little khytten in her belly enjoyed the lasagna!

Woo had a nice list of things to be thankful fur!

Hugz&Khysses,
Khyra

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Teddy Westlife said...

I am also thankful for ham!

I hope you had a nice day with your mum and dad at home.

Huffle Mawson

My Two Best Friends said...

Meow Meow Edda

We hope you got your tuna! Your list is very nice!

Purrs
Mama, MrSippi and Carolina